THE TEAM : INTRODUCING KAREN
I’m sure many of you are now aware we have moved premises to 11 Rosemary Street, Belfast. Our new office is working well and we are happy to have made the move to bigger premises.
Our blogs to date have revolved around our works and subsequent subject matter. We will continue this and we trust you are finding them an interesting read. However, to mix things up over the coming weeks and months we will be introducing the team who make Bell & Company tick on a daily basis.
We start with Karen Isaac. I am sure many of you have liaised with Karen as she is often our first port of call for new clients. Below Karen introduces herself, outlines her role and offers some personal information about what she gets up to in her spare time.
Name: Karen Isaac
Position: Business Relationship Manager
Time with Bell & Company: 1 years 6 months
What does your day to day role entail?:
- I proactively liaise with all potential clients in gathering documentation and assessing merits of each case on probability of success.
- I review extensive documentation and prepare summary of situation to reflect same and request further queries to leads until we have all information required to assess the case merits
- I provide full advices on all options available and conduct meetings with prospective clients to same effect.
- I present full stats of all new business, current running leads, introducer stats, fees received, reasons for file closures etc. to heads of departments and discuss ideas to improve the conversion between lead to client
- I draft full fee quotes to prospective clients and chase on daily basis to convert to client
- I build a rapport with every individual prospective client and make myself available whenever they have any queries or concerns
- I proactively liaise with all introducers to build our clientele and to increase new business coming through the doors
- I attend numerous seminars and have previously presented presentations at our breakfast meetings to explain what Bell and Company do.
- Build invoices and fee agreements for all clients who have appointed us to deal
The Business Relationship Department is an integral part of Bell and Company – it helps to build confidence with each and every prospective client and introducer. We must be fully knowledgeable on all areas of the business, without this we fail on gaining the confidence of the prospective clients thus fail in prospering the business as a whole.
What do you enjoy most about your position?: I enjoy seeing the difference we make in our client’s family life, health and stress. We take away all the undue burden and stress so that they can concentrate on their families.
What are main issues you are seeing for clients in your position?: Clients main concern is their family home. We always give proper advice relating to their home and attempt to put clients concerns at ease whilst being honest and realistic.
Spare time activities: I love to exercise, running especially. I am taking part in the Belfast Half Marathon on 20 September 2015 (21km run), this is for Marie Curie.
Please donate via https://www.justgiving.com/Karen-Isaac1/ . Bell & Company have promised to double what I raise so please contribute to a fantastic cause!
Karen is our client liaison manager so if you have any debt related problems you wish to discuss during a free initial consultation please call her on 02895 217373.