REQUEST A CALLBACK
Please fill in your details to receive a call
In our second staff blog we introduce Jessica Cullen.
Jess heads our marketing team and despite the majority of our work coming through word of mouth referral the marketing side of our business has grown as we aim to keep up with the changing digital world.
Name: Jessica Cullen
Position: Marketing Manager
Time with Bell & Company: 2 years
What does your day to day role entail?:
My role is to oversee the marketing activities for Bell & Company. The marketing Department is responsible for developing and implementing Marketing and Business development strategies and exploring ways of improving existing products and services within the businesses. Also responsible for developing and establishing new and existing Client and Introducer relationships.
The marketing department is an integral division and is responsible for generating business and expanding promoting services through a range of methods
- Researching and analysing market trends
- Identifying target markets and how best to reach them
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies
- Planning campaigns and managing budgets
- Organising the production of posters and brochures and marketing literature
- Designing social media strategies
- Organising and Planning events, conferences and sales meetings
- Making sure that campaigns run to deadline and are on budget
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns
- Website design and maintenance
- Email Marketing
- Offline Marketing including direct mail, advertising and telemarketing campaigns
- Introducer Liaison
What do you enjoy most about your position? I enjoy the wide and varying range of products and services that we as a company offer and the ever changing fast paced nature of what we do. To see the company growth over the last few years has been amazing and gives great job satisfaction. The relationships that have been built with clients, introducers and staff are by far what makes my job as enjoyable as it is.
What are main issues you are seeing for clients in your position?:
Spare time activities: I enjoy getting home to Fermanagh for the weekend and spending time with the family. Love nothing more than chilling out with a glass of red and watching a good film!