We see partnership breakdown a lot in our line of work.
A pair of business partners parted ways and needed to settle on their commercial debt with a major banking institution.
In this case, they had partied to litigation with an award due.
This award would have in excess covered the commercial debt settlement and given significant monies to both parties.
However, due to a partnership breakdown in the relationship both parties failed to reach an agreement over the shares.
In this ongoing disagreement:
- We acted as mediators between the two parties but more importantly,
- We were able to negotiate with the lending institution on behalf of the company.
The commercial debt which was owed to the lender was included in a proposal for a loan sale, this could have put our clients’ homes and other assets at risk.
With our negotiation skills:
- We entered into an agreement with the bank to exclude our client’s debt from the loan sale, and
- With further mediation, we successfully settled the disagreement of shares amicably.
Both parties maximised from the mediation.
The bank was satisfied with the settlement which was the best possible resolution for all involved
Your steps to a debt-free future
- Simply complete our online contact form or call us now
- Our specialists will arrange a meeting to review your best options
- Gain peace of mind at last, knowing you’re in safe hands