Our latest settlements is a case concerning dispute resolution – farming client, local creditors.
Dispute Resolution – Farming Client, Local Creditors
- Had significant difficulties with a number of local Marts & suppliers regarding monies owing of c£200,000
- This was preventing him from obtaining supplies, stock, etc.
- Because of the preventation, this stopped him entirely from trading
- The action was taken by several of the Creditors whereby Solicitors appointed pursued by way of litigation
- The same Client owed a significant lump of money also to a local Bank who held the deeds for his farm
- Bell & Company engaged with both the relevant Banking Institution as well as all surrounding marts
- We got re-finance from a third-party lender which was in place to retain and protect the farm entirely
- Negotiations were out with all pursuing marts
- All settled with a total of £90,000.00
- Savings of achieved £110,000.00
***SUMMARY: SAVINGS OF £110,000, FARM PROTECTED ENTIRELY
From the outset, we establish clear bottom lines with our clients, so we understand what their priorities are and what must be protected. We then create a strategy to navigate the way out of corporate and personal debt with impartial advice and rigorous action.
- Simply complete our online contact form or call us now
- Our specialist will arrange a meeting to review your best options
- Gain peace of mind, at last, knowing you’re in safe hands