INVESTOR WITH SHORTFALL ON FIRST HOME
Bell & Company were contacted by a gentleman who was a first-time investor left with a shortfall on his first home.
This was the gentleman’s first time investing in property, and unfortunately, just took out a mortgage at simply the wrong time and had the possibility of insolvency looming over him.
At Bell and Company, over our years in business, we have been able to build a strong relationship not only with clients but a good business relationship with different lenders.
We know being an investor left with a shortfall on a first home can be an unpleasant experience.
The lender, in this case, was able to agree on a full and final settlement of £5000.
Although the result was a great success, the negotiation was not easy. The team at Bell & Company had to develop new strategies to generate the best outcome for the client.
We pride ourselves on our ability to think outside of the box.
As we always say – Know the Worst, Achieve the Best.
- We have vast experience in negotiations with HMRC and will support you through the process
- We’ll give you a clear, thorough assessment of the best way forward based on your specific case
- We have over 25 years’ experience, so our top team will work on your behalf
We can provide strategies and solutions that others wouldn’t consider. Contact us today if you would like to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation on 0330 159 5820.
- Simply complete our online contact form or call us now
- Our specialist will arrange a meeting to review your best options
- Gain peace of mind, at last, knowing you’re in safe hands
If our initial review indicates you have a sound case, and we agree to move forward together, then you are in remarkably safe hands with Bell & Company. We are proud to say that we have the highest success rate in our industry, a record we intend to keep.