We Are UK & Ireland’s Leading Debt Strategists
Bell & Company are Debt Strategists and that simply means we develop a strategy to best eradicate a client’s debt burden. We are approached daily by over extended borrowers and tailor our advice to their individual circumstances to ensure there is a realistic option for them.
Our Experience With Lenders
Given we deal with debt issues day in day out we understand how the majority of lenders operate, the processes which they use, which departments can assist and their level of empathy or aggression. With our intellect in this field we offer advice tailored to circumstances and not generic sales talk.
Sometimes the news may not be what the client wants to hear but our mantra has always been honesty. The landscape we work in continually evolves and we do keep abreast of changing attitudes and trends and being honest about options and worst case scenarios allows clients to consider what strategy to implement and follow.
Who Are Our Clients?
Bell & Company work with stressed heavily indebted clients every day and we can empathise with your situation, understand the circumstances behind your situation and ultimately deal with any issues arising. Debt is emotional, and appointing an intermediary to act on your behalf removes the emotion (often anger) from the situation allowing clarity of thought to prevail and more often than not this arises in an amicable settlement with your lender.
Bell & Company remove the emotion from the situation, plan the strategy best to end the debt burden, implement the strategy and liaise with your lender and do our utmost to achieve the outcome required.
Our Specialist Services:
1. Corporate Debt Strategies – many business owners have non-performing loan related to business operations. Often these are back up by Personal Guarantees bringing personal stress and anxiety. Bell & Company work with most UK and Northern Irish lenders to ensure Corporate Debt issues are amicably resolved maximising realistic returns for all parties involved.
In an increasing trend, we also negotiate with Equity Funds who have purchased default loan books from Lenders.
2. Negative Equity Strategies – our team work with core UK, Northern Irish and Sub-Prime lending institutions to assist borrowers in Negative Equity. We understand the processes involved and which lenders can be approached when a property is in Negative Equity.
Bell & Company regularly achieve open market sales and successful shortfall negotiations saving clients tens to hundreds of thousands of pounds.
3. Personal Insolvency – often a last resort. Personal Bankruptcy is an excellent tool provide client circumstances fit. It “clears the decks” and can allow someone to rebuild their life debt free. Our expert team will guide you through the process and answer queries regarding a lot of mis information about Bankruptcy. We are there every step of the process providing emotional support.
4. Dispute Resolution / Consultancy – our directors have assisted many cases which require dispute resolution and a level head to achieve a result all parties agree with. We also can offer Business Consultancy to SMEs looking for any form of business advice including restructure, expansion, debt issues, non-paying debtors etc.
5. European Property Advice – our affiliate company EU Property Solutions offer a range of European Property Services including Negative Equity solutions, Overseas finance and Spanish Deposit Reclaims. Have a look at www.eupropertysolutions.com
If you or anyone you know wants to attend a free initial consu
ltation to discuss your debt issues then please call our team today on 02895 217373. We can arrange an appointment at a time and location to suit you.