REQUEST A CALLBACK
Please fill in your details to receive a call
Bell & Company are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be personally identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bell & Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
WHEN DO WE ASK YOU FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
At any point you wish to contact or be contacted by a representative of Bell & Company we will ask for your personal information, so we can identify and assist in your queries. We only ask for information that is needed to assist us in providing our service. You do not need to provide personal information when browsing our website and take advantage of our helpful guides and free advice.
We collect personal information only when you use the following:
- Live Chat
- Webforms / Contact Forms
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information including email address and contact telephone number
- Information given at user’s discretion regarding nature of enquiry
We also collect information from you in the following circumstances.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small data file which asks permission to be placed on your device. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to analyse the traffic and use of our website.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Specifically, we use Google Analytics cookies. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from and pages they visited.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your device or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website’s free advice and helpful guides.
Most web browsers allow easy management of cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and related services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or contact details which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Please be aware that we may monitor and record calls between you and our staff for authentication, security, quality and training purposes, these calls will not be used for any direct marketing purposes or disclosed to any third parties. Should you not consent to this please notify our staff immediately upon start of call or notify us by email on [email protected].
INFORMATION SHARING AND SECURITY
We will never disclose your personal information without your consent, except in cases where we are legally required to e.g. law enforcement agencies with statutory authority.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.