Bell & Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bell & Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16.06.17
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information including email address
- Information given at user’s discretion
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and related services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or contact details which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Please be aware that we may monitor and record calls between you and our staff for authentication, security, quality and training purposes, these calls will not be used for any direct marketing purposes or disclosed to any third parties. Should you not consent to this please notify our staff immediately upon start of call or notify us by email on [email protected].
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click/unclick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have requested to receive marketing information from Bell & Company we will send you a link to confirm this is your request. Once you have double opted in we will send you marketing based emails with your permission.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected] or Bell & Company, 11 Rosemary St, BT1 1QF
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write Bell & Company, 11 Rosemary St, BT1 1QF
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Solvendo Limited trading as Bell & Company Ltd are the controller of your personal data and is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration number ZA113855).
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
In accordance with current Data Protection law and Under Article 6.1 b of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 all personal data provided to us will be processed lawfully and only that which is necessary for the performance of our contract to which you (the data subject) is party or in order to take steps at the request of you (the data subject) prior to entering into a contract.
Also, under Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you (the Data Subject) shall have the right to obtain from Us (the controller) the erasure of any personal data concerning you without undue delay. If you wish to exercise this right or believe that we are not adhering to any of the above you must provide us with a letter detailing why you believe this is so and address it to Erin Weatherstone, Data Protection Officer, Bell & Company, 11 Rosemary Street, Belfast , BT1 1QF. We will respond to your request within 21 days.